Thursday, September 30, 2010

God's Provision

Although we still need to raise more funds, I have been humbled by God's provision over the last few days. So many of my friends and family have come through with financial support and prayers. Thank you all so much!! A few days ago I received a call from Don Riepe Christ on Campus Minister when I was in college. His message was so encouraging, it made me tear up. Also, it is so nice knowing that he and so many others are praying for me. I am so thrilled to see how God is revealing Himself to my sister and many others on the trip who are seeing His hand in their fundraising. My sister has been struggling with her fundraising but recently was given $600 in 24 hours. Another team member called me yesterday to let me know that a client of hers gave her $1,000 to support the construction projects we will be doing at the baby's home. There is no recession in God's economy. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment